Get your guest list into the Holiday spirit with our festive Poinsettia Punch recipe inspired by Half Baked Harvest. By cutting down the cranberry juice + substituting for wanu, you’ll save yourself calories + still spread some cheer!
- 3/4 cup vodka
- ¾ cup 100% cranberry juice or pomegranate juice
- ¾ cup Dark Cherry wanu
- 2 ounces Germain elderflower liquor
- 3/4 cup champagne
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- fresh rosemary sprigs + orange slices for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the vodka, wanu, cranberry or pomegranate juice, and St. Germain. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, add the champagne + cranberries. Pour among glasses and garnish with rosemary + orange zest/slices.
Wishing you a Happy + Healthy Holiday!
Jackie + Team wanu