Everyone knows the perfect addition to any great Halloween party are jazzed up cocktails (or mocktails!) to fit the theme and we’ve got you covered with this one! This quick and easy Blood Orange Raspberry Mojito, inspired by Cooking LSL, is a healthier take on the traditional mojitos which can be loaded with sugar. A healthy swap for Watermelon Raspeberry wanu instead of simple syrup, and a little dry ice for a spooky effect, scores you one healthy, yet festive cocktail for your next costume party!
RECIPE (serves 1)
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 oz rum
- 2 oz Watermelon Raspberry wanu
- Juice from 1 blood orange
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Juice from 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (mash raspberries and strain to remove the seeds)
- Sparkling water
- In a short glass place mint leaves and rum. Muddle for a minute, but don’t break the leaves. Remove or leave the mint leaves in the glass.
- Add ice to fill the glass.
- Add wanu, blood orange juice, lime juice and raspberry juice. Stir.
- Top with sparkling water.