Jump start your mornings with this delicious fiber + protein packed Blueberry Lemon Overnight Oats recipe. Boosting 15g of fiber + 20g of protein, this recipe will help curb your appetite until lunch and keep you satisfied. Make ahead the night before + pair with another wanu for a quick + healthy breakfast on the go!
- 6 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of a lemon
- 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the yogurt, wanu, milk, honey, vanilla and lemon zest until combined.
- Stir in the oats, chia seeds and pinch of salt and stir until combined.
- Take two jars and spoon 1/4 of the mixture into each one.
- Spoon 1/4 of the blueberries into each jar, then repeat the process ending with the blueberries on top. Cover the jars with lids and refrigerate overnight.
- Add a few splashes of blueberry lemonade wanu
- Add fresh blueberries and lemon zest and nuts or granola if preferred
Jackie + Team wanu